Today was okay my classes were alright. I am working on a Spanish project and I've did one the same so it won't be hard. Math is math no way around that. And now I'm ending it with my blog.
Today was filled with ups and down. First period I had a sun so the work was much easier for me to do and complete and it all got done. Second period was fun I was a reader today so it kept me focus and wanting to work. The rest of my school day was okay Nothing special. I got home and got to spend time wit my favorite person so I had a good day.
Today I Wrote A Poem In Class I liked it and it sounded really good. I'm warming up in math so that has gotten easier for me. My third period is my chill period we do easy work and just chill the whole class period.When I got home I spend a little time outside and then went in the house and that was my day.
Comments
Post a Comment